Train The Trainer

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, 27 September 2010

Blog opening...

Posted on 11:22 by Unknown
It took me awhile to decide to open a blog. It seems that I needed a place for my thoughts and articles. I guess I made a good decision. Time will tell.
Since this is my first blog experience, expect some design changes over time as my blogging skills improve.
What could you expect from this blog? Well, I guess the first thing I will do is to put some of my articles and then continue with random thoughts, research reviews, case studies, etc.
Hopefully, both me and the followers will enjoy the journey. the destination is still unknown. Let the new concepts/ideas "emerge under constraints" (although there is nothing new under the Sun).


Mladen
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in Notice | No comments
Newer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Playbook: Understanding MODERATION through simulation
    Playbook: Understanding MODERATION through simulation Playbook: Understanding MODERATION through simulation Introduction I rece...
  • Intensity-Effort Table for Strength training
    Intensity-Effort Table for Strength training Continuing on my rant on three parameters of intensity in strength training I decided to updat...
  • Olympic lifting matrix
    I was training yesterday with a friend of mine, playing with GymAware Pro (with a Web support and BTW I am AMAZED how powerful this tool ...
  • Periodization Confusion?
    I have recently been reading Transfer of Training  (Volume 2) by Dr Anatoly Bondarchuk an...
  • Planning the Strength Training. Part 1
    Planning the strength training From novice to elite CHARACTERISTICS OF THE LIFTER According to Mark Rippetoe, the author of Practical Progra...
  • The Ultimate Guide to HRV Training – Joel Jamieson
      The Ultimate Guide to HRV Training By Joel Jamieson This was a long awaited book from Joel, especially if you have already purchased BioF...
  • 6 weeks running program for soccer players
    This is an article I wrote couple of months ago for one website, but it never got published, so I decided to publish it on my b...
  • Dashboard design
    I have received quite a few emails on my last blog post.   Most of the authors asked me   how to create the dashboard that conveys clear an...
  • Interview with Steve Magness
    Interview with Steve Magness In the last couple of years blog by Steve Magness “ Science of Running ” was more than the source of casual re...
  • How to visualize test change scores for coaches
    How to visualize test change scores for coaches How to visualize test change scores for coaches Introduction Coaches are not int...

Categories

  • analysis
  • Basketball
  • Biomechanics
  • conditioning
  • dashboards
  • Download
  • ELEIKO
  • energy system development
  • Excel
  • Fasting
  • fun
  • general vs. specific
  • Good Reads
  • Guest Article
  • GymAware
  • HRV
  • IE20-10
  • injuries
  • interview
  • Italian
  • links
  • martial arts
  • MMA
  • monitoring
  • Muscles
  • Notice
  • Nutrition
  • Olympic lifting
  • On Serbian
  • Performance Analysis
  • periodization
  • Philosophy
  • Physical Therapy
  • Physiology
  • planning
  • powerlifting
  • Product
  • programming
  • Psychology
  • R
  • Random Thoughts
  • Research
  • Review
  • Roberto Sassi
  • RPE
  • RSA
  • runnings
  • screen cast
  • soccer
  • statistics
  • strength training
  • team sports
  • Theory
  • videos
  • visit
  • volleyball
  • Warm-up
  • wellness questionnaire

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (54)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (55)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2011 (48)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2010 (42)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ▼  September (7)
      • Planning and programming of training in sport games
      • Joint-by-Joint approach and Warm-up
      • It depends... on the context
      • Applied Nutrition for Mixed Sports
      • Block Periodization: Breakthrough in Sport Training
      • The name
      • Blog opening...
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile